Thursday, June 28, 2012

BRAVE

While Daddy and Timmy headed off to NASCAR last Sunday, the "greatest grandma" and I took the girls to see Brave.  And there is sooo much I could say about it, but don't want to ruin it for any of you that haven't seen it yet.  Without saying too much, let's just say that it's more a movie about mothers and daughters and it hit home with me...as a daughter, and now as a mother to girls.  I just want my girls (and Timmy) to know that I love them fiercely...with every ounce of my being!  I would do anything for them, literally!  And there is nothing I want more for them than the strength to be brave enough to follow their hearts and blaze their own trail!!!

I bought the girls Brave Tee shirts for the movie, but they couldn't be talked out of these princess jammies...and high heeled fluffy slippers!  
And yes, I let them wear them....
I'm already learning to choose my battles wisely ;) 


 This is horrible quality, but it's the only pic I got of the girls with the Brave display...
and triple trouble, of course ;)




  

1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

LOVE IT!!! Glad to see you back!