Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Years Down, Forever to Go!


Yeah, I know...not very original.  I think I used that same title (insert a "One" instead of a "Two") last year, which given my recent blog activity, is probably just a few posts back!  But in all honestly, get used to it.....I hope to be using it for a looooong time!  Anywho, staying on track....when Tim and I went to the Bahamas in April, we said it was for our Anniversary...and our birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day....and any other up and coming holiday, big or small, in the foreseeable future!  I never got a chance to blog about it, but it was pretty amazing...definitely all I needed for a great Anniversary!  
     




But thankfully, we were lucky enough to spend some time together on Sunday, too!!! 

My favorite cupcakes (yep, we started with dessert; that's how I roll ;) 
packaged in my favorite boxes...
(Ok, this isn't my FAVORITE box, but they were out of that one, so this one did the job!)

Then onto my favorite winery....


Mmmmm.....

And ending it all at my favorite restaurant for my favorite dinner....
and one of my favorite drinks...
with my favorite guy!!!
(I'm sorry about the weird shadow on your head making it look like you have male pattern baldness...I love you anyway...and that's good to know for future reference ;)

Love you, Babe!  Thanks for a great two years....and a perfect day to top it all off!!!




  

1 comment:

Esther said...

happy anniversary! you look gorgeous..so glad that you are back blogging..my twins are a year younger and i love seeing what's ahead of us! i hope that the 4s are easier than the 3s!