Monday, October 4, 2010

Lessons Learned


Ever since I went to Capitola a few years ago (I was actually pregnant with the babies at the time) I have been dying to go back!  So last week on Tim's day off, we headed down....and I'm not sure whether to blame it on the pregnancy hormones or the fact that I tend to build things up in my head, but I was a teensy bit let down.  The town itself was pretty much as I remembered - TOTALLY CUTE!

But the beach.....weeeelllllllll, lets' just say it left a little to be desired for....

Ooops, kids can't read yet :/

Can you find Tim's shoes???  YUCK!!!

The great thing about kids though...and the lesson I'm learning from them...is they ALWAYS have fun!  No matter what!!!  It doesn't matter if things are perfect...or "pretty"...or meet any expectations...they enjoy life to the fullest and wear a great big SMILE while doing it!
Timmy

Emma

Ok well maybe not this one so much!  But it didn't have anything to do with the stinky beach...Kallie just wasn't into having her picture taken. 

Case and point...

Me and my girls :)


All these sandy feet are mine :)

No comments: