Monday, November 1, 2010

Never Neverland

All the mommies out there that got Halloween pics up on their blogs and FB pages last night (or today at a decent hour) rock!  By the time I got my kids home, bathed, and asleep last night, all I did was stuff yet ANOTHER cupcake in my mouth before going to bed!  And that's kind of what I feel like doing again tonight....cupcake - check!  I really wanted to get Halloween posted, but I'm totally crashing from all the sugar I've consumed over the last 24+ hours (and that cupcake didn't help), blogger is taking too long to upload photos lately, and I have TONS of pictures I want to post!  But I wanted to leave a little sneak peek into our Halloween...

This year, the last year I can pretty much force persuade the kids what to be, we did Peter Pan.  Timmy was Peter Pan (you might consider this to be the fairly obvious choice, but it wasn't always so clear...the kids are most familiar with Tinkerbell, so in the beginning everyone wanted to be her - including Timmy), Kallie was Tinkerbell (there were no ifs, ands, or buts about it....she never wavered), and Emma was Wendy (all we had to do was tell her Wendy was a pretty blue princess and she was all over it)! 

My little Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell
LOVE THEM!!!

1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

LOVE IT!!!! And I am feeling your pain on the candy thing!