Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful....

For trains and trucks, cars and everything boy.....for strollers with baby dolls in them and anything pink and girly....for toys that have completely taken over our house.....for what these things represent....I'm thankful for the sweet little boy and two crazy girls that have turned my world upside down and my heart inside out....and for all the ways in which they have changed my life.  Tim and I have gone from dancing in clubs to dancing in our living room with our three beautiful, and most importantly, healthy babies...all of us wearing different combinations of silly hats, princess dresses, handkerchiefs, feather boas and smiles from ear to ear...there are toys and dress-up clothes strewn around the room and laughter filling every corner of the house - that's what our morning looked like.  My house...my heart...and my life are full....and for that I am SO VERY thankful!  

Our camera is in the shop right now so no pictures from today :( 
This is an old one (and not a very good one at that) but I look at the people in it and love it anyway :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: