Sunday, November 28, 2010

TO DO

I'm a list person - TO DO today, TO DO tomorrow, TO DO this week, TO DO in general...TO DO this lifetime (you get the point)!  And I may have mentioned before how I like piles.  I organize everything into piles....and even when I try to get rid of them, they just get reorganized into new (and usually more) piles!  I can't get away from them and either can Tim.  He hates my lists and piles...he tells me that he could probably do everything on my lists in the time that I take to write them (I beg to differ ;) and last night he looked at our desk and told me he was afraid I was becoming Russell Crowe from that movie A Beautiful Mind....where he has posted papers with notes on them all over the room covering every inch of space, even the walls.  I'm NOT that bad!  And while I might not be schizophrenic or think I work for the CIA, I do love my lists...couldn't live with out them!  And up next....


...blogging the kids' birthday.  I'm hoping that posting this will force me to sit down and actually do it, rather than transferring 'Blog Birthday' to one of my new lists!

3 comments:

The Alexanders said...

I am SO with you on the list thing...I list EVERYTHING!!! How else is a mom of triplets supposed to stay organized?!?!?

Aimee said...

Yeah, Darce, I'm waiting on that "blog birthday" part!!! LOL!!

Ami said...

ha ha!! I totally agree with Stacey! I love that we mothers of 3 are all list makers! Cracks me up though how your piles get 'reorganized' into new piles. THAT'S SO ME! Hilarious!