Friday, December 31, 2010

And a Happy New Year!

Tim and I tired to take the kids pictures for our christmas card...a couple of these got used, most didn't, but they still ended up being some of my favorites...and I figured what better way to end the year!

Timmy


Emma


Kallie



I know I already posted this one on Christmas day, but I LOVE it!




And just for fun, I thought I'd post some "outtakes."  This is what it REALLY looks like from behind the camera...

The girls have a very hard time standing still...they put their arms around each other and the giggling begins!!! 



I'm not sure what they're looking at or what they're talking about, but I love this next sequence of pictures...not because they're great pictures, just because the girls look like two old besties! :)



If you've ever wondered, this is how we bribe our kids to sit still (I know, great parenting)....

And even with bribes, we usually only get one to look....awkward poses are also more often than not (Emma covering Timmy's ear...and don't worry, Timmy really does love Kallie, it just looks like he's trying to choke her)!

They're distracted by anything and everything...

Kallie could do without the camera all together...

 I have NO idea what's going on here...but it makes me laugh.

And I'll leave you with these ones...because, well...when you have kids that don't exactly follow directions and you just keep shooting anyway...you seem to catch it all....

Eeewwww.....

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Healthy (and booger-eating free) New Year!!!

2 comments:

Ami said...

LOL! Seriously! I had Dr. Pepper in my mouth that I nearly spit at the camera after those last 2 photos! You took such great photos! Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use? I'm in the market (finally) for a good one! Thanks for the smile today!

The Alexanders said...

Oh my goodness, AMAZING pictures! What a great location and great little models! And as great as the first set of photos are, I think I like the outtakes even more!