Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MAUI Day 6 - FISH & MORE FISH!

On our last full day in Maui :( we went on a snorkeling cruise to Molokini (to see FISH) and then out to Mama's Fish House for dinner (to eat FISH)....hence the title.

The boat left early and I don't know if you can tell or not, but we're not morning people!

Kallie...always looking grumpy about something! Lol!

Hanging out with Auntie Lor Lor...love her!
The kids weren't big fans of the snorkeling (and I thought they would love the little kick boards with the glass window); they didn't want to be in the water at all!  Good thing we booked a glass bottom boat just in case.  This way, the kids could see the fishies....
...AND daddy "smimin'" :)

The girls with Auntie Becky and Devin

After a day in the sun, it was time for Mama's Fish House with the family...one of the CUTEST places I have ever been with some of the BEST food I have ever had!  YUMMY!!!
Emma, Kallie, and Timmy
My mom and dad :)
Uncle Dee Dee and Auntie Lor Lor
Bri Bri and Gram
My TimmyS
Me, Emma, and Kam
Kallie...she actually likes lemons :/
Emm :)

I know this isn't the best quality picture, and Timmy isn't even looking, but I still LOVE it!  The girls look so happy it just makes me smile!!!

     

No comments: