Monday, July 5, 2010

MAUI Day 4 - ONE NIGHT HONEYMOON!

Let's face it, Tim and I didn't exactly do things in the typical order...I mean our kids were at our wedding.  Just the mere fact that they were in Maui with us made it less of a vacation (more on that another day), and we definitely weren't expecting a honeymoon, but were lucky enough to have the night of the wedding and next day to ourselves.....AND IT WAS SO NICE!  It was the first day that we really felt like we were on vacation.  We got to sleep in (which I always love), we hung out in Lahaina for the day...and we ate at one of my favorite places, Cheese Burgers in Paradise :) which is kind of funny because I don't even like cheese burgers, but I DO like their coconut shrimp and pina coladas...and I love their view!






Instead of having a reception or formal dinner after the wedding, Tim and I decided to take everyone to the Old Lahaina Luau the following evening.  So much fun!  I plan on posting more pics of everyone later, but here are just a few from the night..... 


 





No comments: