Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Campers

Well, not excatly!  I was a little GRUMPY, but I won't get into all that.  Perspective, people, perspective!  I'm still working on it!  The point is we went on our very first camping trip with Tim's family and luckily everyone was able to ignore my mood and have a good time :)  To sum it all up in a few words...

DIRTY....
Dirty faces...

Dirty hands...

Dirty feet...

Even dirty tears!


CAMPFIRES...
Which scared me with the kids way more than I thought it would!

Kallie doesn't look so sure either.


S'MORES...

Sometimes even for...
breakfast :)

Not that there was a lack of yummy food - thanks Grandma and Papa!


A FEW FITS...




SOME SILLY FACES...






LIGHTENING AND THUNDER STORMS 
(my favorite part of the whole trip)...
Which terrified Timmy


He was ok snuggled next to daddy :)

Emma LOVED it!

And Kallie just went to sleep!


OH YEAH, DID I MENTION WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF POTTY TRAINING???
(more on that another time..)



And everything was worth it because of all these...
SMILES...





HUGS




KISSES


AND LOVE!!!


No comments: